Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer Review

Lets get straight to the review..


Here is the item description and what it claims to do for your skin:

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting Moisturizer has a vitamin-rich complex formula that helps reduce age and dark spots on the surface of your skin. With its vitamin-enriched, anti-aging formula, this Olay night moisturizer helps you fight the seven signs of aging. Over time it also helps repair the effects caused by sun exposure and harsh environments. As women age, their skin loses moisture and firmness, resulting in fine lines and uneven skin tone. Products like the Olay Total Effect Night Moisturizer, 1.7 oz, can help address these effects and create younger looking, smoother and healthier skin. The Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting Moisturizer also helps prevent further damage when used regularly.

Overview of description: 
 -Anti-aging formula
-Reduces age spots
-Contains vitamins
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for my review:
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I have to say i'm loving this. I have quite a bit of redness on my eyelids and cheeks and this product has reduced the redness massively! I also have the wrinkle on my forehead and it has been reduced also, it is less noticeable now. My skin does feel more lively and firm when i have the product on and when i wash it off in the morning. So it's not like where you put a product on and it feels nice, and feels like it's doing its job and then you wash the product off and it feels like it has done nothing for you! This product seriously works and does what it says it will do. Sense this is a night time cream i only put it on my face and neck at night only and then i will wash it off in the morning. Just because i've always washed my face in the morning.. lol! I also have very dry skin combination skin. My t zone is oily (forehead & nose) and my cheeks, chin, and under nose is very dry. During the winter my face gets super dry. The first night i tried this product i really liked it. When i woke up and washed my face i could tell my face felt very soft and moisturized. My skin was glowing, it was amazing. It was very exciting for me because i always had a dry area or dry spots that my foundation would cling to and now my face is fully moisturized and i love it! I don't have any age spots because i haven't reached that point in my life nor do i have aging wrinkles but like Michelle Phan says " It's better to prevent wrinkles and aging spots before they happen" Which is totally true so if your looking for an amazing night time cream that will reduce aging, reduce age spots, give vitamins to you skin, & moisture you face then this product is definitely something you want to go buy! You can probably buy this product at your local drugstore.. try Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen's, ect. Also this product costs around twenty dollars but it's like magic in a container so it's defiantly worth the price!  
This is what the product looks like :

Well, that ends my review and i hope you all enjoyed & got some useful info from 
it! Bye now :)
Disclaimer: No, this is not sponsored at all, nor was this product sent to me for free for review! I love this product and thought i'd share my thoughts on it, so if others are looking for a nice anti aging cream they could read my review and take from it what they want. Also this is my review, my own thoughts so please don't steal my review & post it as yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment